- Summer Park Meet-ups
- Come hang out and enjoy some sunshine with other homeschool moms and their kiddos! This is a great time to get to know other families interested in or currently registered with NLCHS Co-op.
- We will be planning one park date each month this summer.
- June 7th 11am at Beck Park (2610 N Howell Rd, Post Falls)
- July – TBA
- August – TBA
- September – TBA
- Early Bird Registration Deadline – June 2nd
- Class Registration – August 25th
- First Day of Fall Session – September 15th
Newman Lake Christian Homeschool Co-op started back in 2007, with just a few homeschool families with a vision to share the adventure that homeschooling offers. We saw there was a need to support homeschoolers in the Newman Lake community and surrounding areas, and here we are!
Word of Life Community Church graciously accepted our small group as a ministry, to uplift and support by giving us the use of their facilities and classrooms. We are a growing, dynamic group and have served over 60 families since our inception. We are able to accommodate 20 families per session, or about 55-65 kids.
We are conveniently located near Liberty Lake and Post Falls; Word of Life Community Church is just off the state line, about two miles north of I-90.
God has blessed our group by providing a place for parents and children to connect, grow and learn together. Glory to God!
If you are looking for a co-op closer in to Spokane Valley, please contact our sister group, Spokane Valley Christian Homeschool Co-op.